Please click on a link below to view details about the job vacancy:
CHEF DE PARTIE
Chef De Partie
Salary depending on candidate
Required is a Chef De Partie who is willing to work hard within a close-knit team of passionate chefs to create good quality dishes using local and fresh ingredients.
We are looking for someone that will support the Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, also ensuring that we maintain our high standards of food hygiene and organising their section in preparation for busy lunch or dinner services.
The candidate must be willing to progress within the team. Have a strong passion for food and cooking and be confident in running their own section.
As CDP you will be a key member of our team so we can grow and help push the business.
As a CDP you will be expected to:
- Have experience in all parts of the kitchen
- Have high standard of food preparation and be able to monitor the quality of the dishes
- Have knowledge of all relevant legislation, company policies and procedures
- Supervise staff to adhere and implement all the policies and procedures
- Lead and supervise with the Head Chef that systems are in place and adhere to concerning quality control, stock rotation and dietary requirements.
- Be a great team player
- Be passionate chef and respect customer service.
- Minimum Food Hygiene And Safety level 1
- To have completed the Food Standards Agency (FSA) online allergen course.
- Minimum of 1 yrs. experience in a professional kitchen.
- Means of transport essential
Please send your C.V to email@example.com